Male
39 years
Height 176cm
Weight 66.9kg
Waist 79cm
Body fat 14.4%

Currently in week 5 of THT3 days a week.
I tracked my progress with Musclehack App but it stopped working. I downloaded Body space App now.

Eating 155g protein per day.

Lets see what can happen in a month.

Male 39 years Height 176cm Weight 66.9kg Waist 79cm Body fat 14.4% Currently in week 5 of THT3 days a week. I tracked my progress with Musclehack App but it stopped working. I downloaded Body space App now. Eating 155g protein per day. Lets see what can happen in a month.

Thanks Mark. I got the Total six pack abs program end December and have been following it. I got my BF down from 17 % to 14.4%. I'm actually not sure if I should stick to that now or bulk first? I am seeing more definition but no real growth. Will I be adding muscle and growth while I keep my carbs limited to 80g per day or should I increase my carbs for the month of mass?

Thanks Mark. I got the Total six pack abs program end December and have been following it. I got my BF down from 17 % to 14.4%. I'm actually not sure if I should stick to that now or bulk first? I am seeing more definition but no real growth. Will I be adding muscle and growth while I keep my carbs limited to 80g per day or should I increase my carbs for the month of mass?

If you want to focus for a few weeks on lean gains, then come off TSPA. But it's your call. I wrote this post for people in your situation http://www.musclehack.com/should-i-bulk-or-cut-first/

If you want to focus for a few weeks on lean gains, then come off TSPA. But it's your call. I wrote this post for people in your situation http://www.musclehack.com/should-i-bulk-or-cut-first/

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft