I bought TSPA a few years ago and have since lost the download for it. I've still got the email. I thought I read somewhere that you could get it re-sent? I'm really interested in getting the workout logs for it because I got the calculator. Am I SOL? Anyone have any ideas?
Zach

I bought TSPA a few years ago and have since lost the download for it. I've still got the email. I thought I read somewhere that you could get it re-sent? I'm really interested in getting the workout logs for it because I got the calculator. Am I SOL? Anyone have any ideas? Zach

I was also looking to also get the tspa calculator. I reformatted my PC, checked my dropbox, had all my ebooks but not the tspa calculator. The one that calculates how much protein/fat/carbs you are supposed to eat.

I was also looking to also get the tspa calculator. I reformatted my PC, checked my dropbox, had all my ebooks but not the tspa calculator. The one that calculates how much protein/fat/carbs you are supposed to eat.

I didn't see a PM option but I sent you an email.

I didn't see a PM option but I sent you an email.

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft