Mark,
I'm currently following your TSPA diet, but am ready to switch over to MANS. I wanted to know if I should do a full 14 days without a carb up or would 7 days suffice for the switch? I'm willing to do whatever you think is best. Thanks for everything.

Mark, I'm currently following your TSPA diet, but am ready to switch over to MANS. I wanted to know if I should do a full 14 days without a carb up or would 7 days suffice for the switch? I'm willing to do whatever you think is best. Thanks for everything.

With the MANS diet, does it matter if my carb up starts on a workout day, like with TSPA?

With the MANS diet, does it matter if my carb up starts on a workout day, like with TSPA?

Mark,
I have to be honest, I'm really struggling with my macros/calories on the MANS Diet. It's all of the fat I'm supposed to be consuming. By the end of the day, I'm pretty miserable from how much I consume. I did great with the macros on the TSPA Diet, but my fat intake was a lot less than it is now. How much would I be hindering my growth if I dropped my fat intake down? What is a safe range to drop and still be able to add lean mass? Hopefully you can help.

Thanks in advance.

Mark, I have to be honest, I'm really struggling with my macros/calories on the MANS Diet. It's all of the fat I'm supposed to be consuming. By the end of the day, I'm pretty miserable from how much I consume. I did great with the macros on the TSPA Diet, but my fat intake was a lot less than it is now. How much would I be hindering my growth if I dropped my fat intake down? What is a safe range to drop and still be able to add lean mass? Hopefully you can help. Thanks in advance.

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft