Hi Mark,
I was wondering if you could tell me if:
Do I only drink a protein shake on workout days? Does it count to my everyday calories including the days I don't work out?
Other than that I'm very excited to start this cycle and thank you so much for your reply!!
BTW great site it's truly stupendous!

Hi Mark, I was wondering if you could tell me if: Do I only drink a protein shake on workout days? Does it count to my everyday calories including the days I don't work out? Other than that I'm very excited to start this cycle and thank you so much for your reply!! BTW great site it's truly stupendous!

Hey @IgnisT Take a whey shake on non-training days only if it's convenient for hitting your protein totals for the day. But you can do it with just food if you prefer.

Yes, all protein counts. All calories count. Every single day. I wrote about this here: http://www.musclehack.com/ask-mark-does-protein-count-towards-my-calories/

Hope that helps.

Hey @IgnisT Take a whey shake on non-training days only if it's convenient for hitting your protein totals for the day. But you can do it with just food if you prefer. Yes, all protein counts. All calories count. Every single day. I wrote about this here: http://www.musclehack.com/ask-mark-does-protein-count-towards-my-calories/ Hope that helps.

Thank you for the speedy reply! It kind of helped I guess I'm just lost if the calories are the same as a workout day? And if you need extra i.e. a protein shake on the workout day. Anyway, thank you I started my first T.H.T cycle todayou, eminently feeling the training to failure haha. Thanks,
IgnisT

Thank you for the speedy reply! It kind of helped I guess I'm just lost if the calories are the same as a workout day? And if you need extra i.e. a protein shake on the workout day. Anyway, thank you I started my first T.H.T cycle todayou, eminently feeling the training to failure haha. Thanks, IgnisT

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft