Hi Mark.
You recommend going to a 5 day (8-12 rep range) cycle after completing 10 weeks of a 3 day (8-12 rep range) cycle. With the crazy work and family schedule I have, the 3 day cycle was ideal as far as time goes. Would it be detrimental for me to go right back into a 3 day cycle? And, if I do, should I stick to a 8-12 rep range or change over to a 6-8 rep range? Thanks in advance.

Hi Mark. You recommend going to a 5 day (8-12 rep range) cycle after completing 10 weeks of a 3 day (8-12 rep range) cycle. With the crazy work and family schedule I have, the 3 day cycle was ideal as far as time goes. Would it be detrimental for me to go right back into a 3 day cycle? And, if I do, should I stick to a 8-12 rep range or change over to a 6-8 rep range? Thanks in advance.

Start this 3 day cycle and do 6-8 rep range, next cycle go back to 3 day 8-12 rep range, right? Just go back and forth on rep ranges?

Start this 3 day cycle and do 6-8 rep range, next cycle go back to 3 day 8-12 rep range, right? Just go back and forth on rep ranges?

Awesome! Thanks, Mark. Just read your new article on manipulating the hormones. Great insight. I was doing most of these practices, but need to work on tweaking my diet slightly. The protein only in the morning and no fat in the intra/post workout shake are things I need implement. Thank you for all your help.

Awesome! Thanks, Mark. Just read your new article on manipulating the hormones. Great insight. I was doing most of these practices, but need to work on tweaking my diet slightly. The protein only in the morning and no fat in the intra/post workout shake are things I need implement. Thank you for all your help.

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft