First 2 THT Cycles: 8-12 Rep Range - 3 Day - Whole Body

3rd THT Cycle: 6-8 Rep Range - 3 Day - M/W/F Splits

4th THT Cycle (current): 6-8 Rep Range - 3 Day - M/W/F Splits

Overall, I've noticed slight size changes (arms, chest & legs) but not as much as I would have thought after almost 40 weeks. My strength appears static, per my logs, but I am focusing much more on form and negatives than when I started.

My questions:

1. At any point should I switch to 5 Day program?

2. Is it ok to stay with 6-8 Rep Range? My goal is to build ALOT more size than I have now.

3. After 4 cycles should I not see a significant increase in size & strength?

First 2 THT Cycles: 8-12 Rep Range - 3 Day - Whole Body 3rd THT Cycle: 6-8 Rep Range - 3 Day - M/W/F Splits 4th THT Cycle (current): 6-8 Rep Range - 3 Day - M/W/F Splits Overall, I've noticed slight size changes (arms, chest & legs) but not as much as I would have thought after almost 40 weeks. My strength appears static, per my logs, but I am focusing much more on form and negatives than when I started. My questions: 1. At any point should I switch to 5 Day program? 2. Is it ok to stay with 6-8 Rep Range? My goal is to build ALOT more size than I have now. 3. After 4 cycles should I not see a significant increase in size & strength?

Northern Colorado Beginner THT -- Middle of Cycle 4

Hey bro i think where u went wrng is that u stick to a vycle for to long so ur body adapted to the workouts what ive read about it is 10weeks 8-12 reps then after 10weeks 6-8reps on the 3day split then after 10weeks u switch to 5day split and also how was the diet?

Hey bro i think where u went wrng is that u stick to a vycle for to long so ur body adapted to the workouts what ive read about it is 10weeks 8-12 reps then after 10weeks 6-8reps on the 3day split then after 10weeks u switch to 5day split and also how was the diet?

Interesting.

The way I read THT is that you could do them in any order. I believe @admin has stuck to a 3-day routine for quite awhile but I may be wrong.

I have not tracked my diet super close so that could be a contributor but I would still expect to see gains even if it weren't spot on, wouldn't I?

Just to be clear on my goal, it is to be a Bodybuilder and not a weightlifter. If that changes anyone's views of what I'm seeing.

Mark @admin can you provide your input on this? I have my logs if that helps anyone to see.

Interesting. The way I read THT is that you could do them in any order. I believe @admin has stuck to a 3-day routine for quite awhile but I may be wrong. I have not tracked my diet super close so that could be a contributor but I would still expect to see gains even if it weren't spot on, wouldn't I? Just to be clear on my goal, it is to be a Bodybuilder and not a weightlifter. If that changes anyone's views of what I'm seeing. Mark @admin can you provide your input on this? I have my logs if that helps anyone to see.

@JScritch Yeah I was bout to ask how is your protein intake? It is going to be literally impossible even 1lb of muscle if you aren't getting enough.

Get 1g for every pound bodyweight. 180lbs = 180g protein.

And make sure that is from good sources like meat, fish, eggs, dairy, whey.

@JScritch Yeah I was bout to ask how is your protein intake? It is going to be literally impossible even 1lb of muscle if you aren't getting enough. Get 1g for every pound bodyweight. 180lbs = 180g protein. And make sure that is from good sources like meat, fish, eggs, dairy, whey.

Hi Mark @admin, when I was tracking my protein I was averaging 95g per day so I was only getting about 60% (weight averages 162lb).

I have tried to eat more but honestly find it hard. I currently drink 1 shake per day (Optimum Nutrition Whey). Can I make up the difference with more shakes or should I force myself to eat more?

Hi Mark @admin, when I was tracking my protein I was averaging 95g per day so I was only getting about 60% (weight averages 162lb). I have tried to eat more but honestly find it hard. I currently drink 1 shake per day (Optimum Nutrition Whey). Can I make up the difference with more shakes or should I force myself to eat more?

162g isn't difficult @JScritch

So 1 x shake 50g = 40g protein

That leaves 122g.

If you split that between 3 meals that's only 41g protein per meal.

That comes to about 164g chicken or any meat on all 3 meals. It's easy smile

162g isn't difficult @JScritch So 1 x shake 50g = 40g protein That leaves 122g. If you split that between 3 meals that's only 41g protein per meal. That comes to about 164g chicken or any meat on all 3 meals. It's easy :)

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft