Hi All,

Just wondering the same old question, and the internet doesn't give much away, do I thought I place it here to see if anyone has worked this one out smile

I am cutting with the TSPA diet, and working hard with the THT plan since years. Great muscle gains and loving it: BUT, now that I am cutting and trying to get down to the <12% body fat, i am wondering how much the scale really means these days? I know, the fat clippers and % of fat are the only indicators that late in the TSPA, but how much weight can one gain per week, if working out hard? Would you think e.g. 500g muscle gain is possible, hence when weighing in, and I don't get the scale result that I would have hoped for, but feel very much i have lost and cut down, i may have gained more muscle and that counter balanced the weight loss?

How much weight can one gain on muscle per week?
How would that effect t your TSPA goal weight? Wouldnt that change because or more weight in muscle?

Any comments, guess or knowledge to share would be much appreciated smile

Cheers
Oliver

Hi All, Just wondering the same old question, and the internet doesn&#039;t give much away, do I thought I place it here to see if anyone has worked this one out 8) I am cutting with the TSPA diet, and working hard with the THT plan since years. Great muscle gains and loving it: BUT, now that I am cutting and trying to get down to the &lt;12% body fat, i am wondering how much the scale really means these days? I know, the fat clippers and % of fat are the only indicators that late in the TSPA, but how much weight can one gain per week, if working out hard? Would you think e.g. 500g muscle gain is possible, hence when weighing in, and I don&#039;t get the scale result that I would have hoped for, but feel very much i have lost and cut down, i may have gained more muscle and that counter balanced the weight loss? **How much weight can one gain on muscle per week? How would that effect t your TSPA goal weight? Wouldnt that change because or more weight in muscle?** Any comments, guess or knowledge to share would be much appreciated :P Cheers Oliver

@oschuster I think you should read my article here on this: http://www.musclehack.com/massive-muscle-gains-want-12lbs-of-muscle-this-year/

Yes, go by your body fat percentage when cutting, buddy.

@oschuster I think you should read my article here on this: http://www.musclehack.com/massive-muscle-gains-want-12lbs-of-muscle-this-year/ Yes, go by your body fat percentage when cutting, buddy.

Hey Mark - thank so for referring me to your article. Interesting.

Will do as you say! Cheers

Hey Mark - thank so for referring me to your article. Interesting. Will do as you say! Cheers

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft