Hello Mark;

Fisrt of all thanks for THT program. I really enjoy it and it feels great when workout is done..

My question is Randy Herring advices two different exercises for chest and back. Link : https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/the-ultimate-beginner-3-day-full-body-routine.html

Would it be okay if i implement another exercise for chest and back to your THT system for two more sets?

By the way i will do whatever you say because your system looks and feels better than Mr. Randy's..

And what do you think of muscle mass a person will gain approximately after finishing your first cycle. (All of them) It could be a motivation for us.. (Mr. Randy says : Approximate "lean tissue" gain in 6 months: 12 to 18 pounds )

Thanks in advance.
Sertac from Turkiye.

Hello Mark; Fisrt of all thanks for THT program. I really enjoy it and it feels great when workout is done.. My question is Randy Herring advices two different exercises for chest and back. Link : https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/the-ultimate-beginner-3-day-full-body-routine.html Would it be okay if i implement another exercise for chest and back to your THT system for two more sets? By the way i will do whatever you say because your system looks and feels better than Mr. Randy's.. And what do you think of muscle mass a person will gain approximately after finishing your first cycle. (All of them) It could be a motivation for us.. (Mr. Randy says : Approximate "lean tissue" gain in 6 months: 12 to 18 pounds ) Thanks in advance. Sertac from Turkiye.

@ssertoglu Gains depends on your genetics. But you'll gain more on THT than anything else.

I don't advise more than 3 sets max on the full body routine, buddy. You may not be full recovered and grown within 48hrs again. So stick with THT.

@ssertoglu Gains depends on your genetics. But you'll gain more on THT than anything else. I don't advise more than 3 sets max on the full body routine, buddy. You may not be full recovered and grown within 48hrs again. So stick with THT.

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft