Hey Mark, I have a question.
I'm 24 years old, 6'4" and weight 184lbs. I have a skinny fat body type. I've been working out for almost two years now and recently found your diet and training program.
So, acording to the MuscleHack Protein and Calorie calculator I am supposed to have 3247 calories from which 203gr are protein and decided to do 50gr of carbs so I should eat 249gr of fat which I can't reach. The max I've had was 110gr but sometimes I go over my 203gr of protein. So I would like to know, what I should do since I am not reaching the needed calories and I don't want to loose muscle since it's really hard to gain it for me being this tall.
So my question would be, Will I loose fat and muscle since I'm not having enough calories?
Thanks!

Hey Mark, I have a question. I'm 24 years old, 6'4" and weight 184lbs. I have a skinny fat body type. I've been working out for almost two years now and recently found your diet and training program. So, acording to the MuscleHack Protein and Calorie calculator I am supposed to have 3247 calories from which 203gr are protein and decided to do 50gr of carbs so I should eat 249gr of fat which I can't reach. The max I've had was 110gr but sometimes I go over my 203gr of protein. So I would like to know, what I should do since I am not reaching the needed calories and I don't want to loose muscle since it's really hard to gain it for me being this tall. So my question would be, Will I loose fat and muscle since I'm not having enough calories? Thanks!

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft