Male
Height: 74" (188cm)
Weight 267 lbs (121kg) (edited, beginning weight)
BF% = ~22% (I'll re-measure tonight)

Chest= 49" (122.5cm)
Waist= 44" (111.75cm) need more TSPA and less donuts :-/
Thighs= 25.5" (64.77cm)
Calves= 18" (45.72cm)
Arms = 16" relaxed (40.64cm) , 17.5" flexed (44.45cm)

Diet: TSPA -> targets: ~2500 cals - Protein 280g, Fat 100g, Carb 100g.
As much as I can anyway. I'll be adhering closely as possible for the next 4-8 weeks.

I've been training 3 day Full Body THT (8-12) for about a month or more.
Currently skipping leg parts (never before now) due to a knee injury.

I don't have any current PRs.

I do however train in true THT style and shoot for progression week after week. It's a form of PR is suppose, just not in the traditional 1RM sense.
Should I post my logs?

At my age, I'm also trying to prevent injury while I push myself to more weight/reps.

I'll take measurements when I get home

Male Age: 47 Height: 74" (188cm) Weight 267 lbs (121kg) (edited, beginning weight) BF% = ~22% (I'll re-measure tonight) Chest= 49" (122.5cm) Waist= 44" (111.75cm) need more TSPA and less donuts :-/ Thighs= 25.5" (64.77cm) Calves= 18" (45.72cm) Arms = 16" relaxed (40.64cm) , 17.5" flexed (44.45cm) Diet: TSPA -> targets: ~2500 cals - Protein 280g, Fat 100g, Carb 100g. As much as I can anyway. I'll be adhering closely as possible for the next 4-8 weeks. I've been training 3 day Full Body THT (8-12) for about a month or more. Currently skipping leg parts (never before now) due to a knee injury. I don't have any current PRs. I do however train in true THT style and shoot for progression week after week. It's a form of PR is suppose, just not in the traditional 1RM sense. Should I post my logs? At my age, I'm also trying to prevent injury while I push myself to more weight/reps. I'll take measurements when I get home
edited Feb 7 at 4:26 pm

I've only included some of the key lifts to demonstrate progression, though I do all exercises in the THT 3 day plan. These are my Monday and Friday lifts. All lifts are in LBS. I'll add the Wednesday lifts later.

58a6295179281.jpg

I've only included some of the key lifts to demonstrate progression, though I do all exercises in the THT 3 day plan. These are my Monday and Friday lifts. All lifts are in LBS. I'll add the Wednesday lifts later. ![58a6295179281.jpg](serve/attachment&path=58a6295179281.jpg)

Here is a little view of my Wed lifts. I suppose I couldn't find Feb 8th.
I'm getting a little better at keeping up with my logs though.
58a780cd03d40.jpg

Here is a little view of my Wed lifts. I suppose I couldn't find Feb 8th. I'm getting a little better at keeping up with my logs though. ![58a780cd03d40.jpg](serve/attachment&path=58a780cd03d40.jpg)

Here are my latest additions to my logs.
A note about Monday Feb 20th: I substituted flat bench for the decline DB bench because I couldn't get to an adjustable bench. Quite busy that day.
Same for the incline DB curl (same unavailable benches), so I used a machine.
I recorded the weights, but since they wouldn't really match up to previous work, I omitted them from this post.

A word about how/when I work out.
I only workout on my lunch break. I can't or won't workout before or after work for different reasons.
I have one hour to travel to the gym, change, lift like a beast, change clothes, travel back to the office.
That leaves me with about 35-40 minutes of active time on the gym floor.
I have to shorten rest periods and superset a few exercises (don't yell at me Mark, I know you don't approve, but I gotta do what I can to fit in as much work as I can in the time allowed, and it's still working!)
58ae0d160349d.jpg

As suggested, I added a 25lb (11.36kg for you guys across the pond) to my previously unweighted (though very heavy) deep dips.

58ae0a19af513.jpg

Here are my latest additions to my logs. A note about Monday Feb 20th: I substituted flat bench for the decline DB bench because I couldn't get to an adjustable bench. Quite busy that day. Same for the incline DB curl (same unavailable benches), so I used a machine. I recorded the weights, but since they wouldn't really match up to previous work, I omitted them from this post. A word about how/when I work out. I only workout on my lunch break. I can't or won't workout before or after work for different reasons. I have one hour to travel to the gym, change, lift like a beast, change clothes, travel back to the office. That leaves me with about 35-40 minutes of active time on the gym floor. I have to shorten rest periods and superset a few exercises (don't yell at me Mark, I know you don't approve, but I gotta do what I can to fit in as much work as I can in the time allowed, and it's still working!) ![58ae0d160349d.jpg](serve/attachment&path=58ae0d160349d.jpg) As suggested, I added a 25lb (11.36kg for you guys across the pond) to my previously unweighted (though very heavy) deep dips. ![58ae0a19af513.jpg](serve/attachment&path=58ae0a19af513.jpg)
edited Feb 22 at 10:14 pm

Great progress! Dec DB Bench Presses are a more effective movement than flat barbell bench presses anyway.

Love to see you adding weight to those dips!

Keep it up @FixxerGuy

Great progress! Dec DB Bench Presses are a more effective movement than flat barbell bench presses anyway. Love to see you adding weight to those dips! Keep it up @FixxerGuy

here are my latest updates.

My body weight has stayed about the same, i never verified, nor re-measured my BF%.
Need to measure body parts tonight.

My goal has been to lift and progress.

58b9e25c78c46.jpg
58b9e27dd811f.jpg

here are my latest updates. My body weight has stayed about the same, i never verified, nor re-measured my BF%. Need to measure body parts tonight. My goal has been to lift and progress. ![58b9e25c78c46.jpg](serve/attachment&path=58b9e25c78c46.jpg) ![58b9e27dd811f.jpg](serve/attachment&path=58b9e27dd811f.jpg)

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft